Backpacking which includes hiking, trekking, camping and other outdoor activities are very popular activities done during weekends and holidays. In the past, traditional camp fires are often used to cook and heat food, however majority of camp food are canned. These days, with the revolution of technology, everything is made easy and portable. Even camping gears are included. One of the most important innovations are perhaps the portable stove. They are not just useful when camping but basically it is useful in any outdoor activity and when traveling. In the beginning, these stoves are indeed heavy, bulky and big that’s why they didn’t become popular, but these days they are made smaller, lighter and more convenient to carry around. They were also designed so they can be used safely even when transported and moved often. There are many types of backpacking stove but we’ve chose the best backpacking stove in 2017 and listed it below.
Etekcity 2 Pack Ultralight Mini Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stove
Etekcity camping stove is a stylish stove which comes with a silver finish and a red base. This is one of the most popular stoves for outdoor activities such as camping since it is ultralight and is very durable. Here are some other features that this ultralight mini outdoor backpacking camping stove has.
- This is made with aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can endure high temperature and weight. This makes it very useful when cooking outdoors.
- This is also very compact and collapsible. This is perfect when you have to bring a lot of essentials and there’s no more space or if you do not want to carry heavy items during your trip. This is especially true when you still have to hike before reaching the camp grounds.
- This is easily compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417). This makes it safer to use since the availability of a specific fuel is not always easy. You basically have to use whatever there is to use.
- This comes with an adjustable control valve which can easily make sure flame is controlled at will and fast. This feature makes it safe to use as you don’t have to worry about causing accidental fires.
- This also adheres to the “Leave No Trace” policy as set by the US Forest Service, National Park Service and Bureau of Land Management. This makes sure that it is environment friendly by burning cleanly with no soot and debris left behind.
- This also comes with a one year warranty.
Sahara Sailor Ultralight Collapsible Camping Stoves
This ultralight and collapsible camping stove is just perfect for your outdoor rendezvous that involves cooking. If cooking delicious and fresh meals with ease before was difficult, this revolutionary stove makes everything easier. This is made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel to ensure it will last long and can withstand different kinds of environment. This features a Piezo electronic igniter which allows to have a quick ignition. This also comes with an adjustable flame control. Furthermore, this does not require any priming or preheating. You don’t have to spend a lot of time prepping it prior to cooking and thus saving your precious time.
Reehut Ultralight Portable Windproof Camp Stoves
This Reehut camp stove is considered to be one of the best in the market these days since the materials used are made with the best. This is made with aluminum alloy and stainless steel. This also features a compact and foldable design and a carrying case. This makes it very easy and convenient to transport and bring along everywhere.
Lixada Pocket Camping Stove
This camping stove is definitely one of the most convenient equipment to bring during campouts. Lixada Pocket camping stove only weighs 25 grams which makes it one of the most lightweight stoves you will ever see. This alone makes it very popular among campers as it is more convenient for them to bring lighter equipment. Additionally, its measurement when open is 85×68.5 millimeters wherein it is only 37×52 millimeters when folded which makes it very easy to carry. This is also made with ultra-light but durable materials, 60 percent of which was made with titanium alloy, 20 percent stainless steel and 10 percent copper. Small as it is, it has a very strong and adjustable firepower with low gas consumption.
Lixada 3000W Camping Gas Stove
This camping gas stove from Lixada is has been designed to meet not just safety requirements but also to consume low fuel which makes it one of the favorites among campers. With its make, it is able to burn efficiently. It also has a piezoelectric ceramic ignition which makes it relatively easy to start fire. This is also attached with a strong bracket for stable support. This comes in its own box for easier transport.