Bug out bags known as BOB are popular and is typically considered a necessity. Households are required to have one in cases of emergencies. Furthermore, this is also often used with a lot of outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, mountaineering, trekking and others. This is also called as an emergency kit and often contains different items which are required by one person to survive for 72 hours, which is typically the length of time for rescues. It is required that one must have this bag before going outdoors for emergency purposes. There are many Bob’s out there but you also need to choose one that is durable as it will often be put into storage or out into different environment. Also, you need to choose one which is small enough but may contain a lot of items, small pocket are often better so you can separate and organize the items to allow it to contain everything you need to put inside. Here are the best bug out bag recommended.
Nuosheng 40L Bug Out Bag
This bug out bag is one of the sturdiest and spacious and yet compact bag designs there is. This can contain a maximum of 40 liters. This is comes in a camouflage color too.
- This is made with nylon fabric and is scratch-resistant. This is a good feature as wear and tear and scratches are very common when trekking in the mountains. This feature protects the bag and makes sure that it can last for a long period of time.
- This is also considered an assault pack with Molle loading external system with two personality Velcro area.
- This also has high strength buckle plus smooth and delicate zipper.
- This has top zipper pockets where you can put small items which you often use. This also has a shoulder bag lid zipper pocket where you can put up to 6 inches of thin items. This is where you can put notebooks or mobile phones. There are also additional zipper pockets where you can put even smaller items like driver’s licenses and business cards.
- This comes with chest straps so as to help you with the weight.
- This can well be used as a 3 day assault pack, bug out bag, army backpack, survival backpack, trekking backpack or day pack. This is perfect for any outdoor activities indeed.
Reebow Tactical Bug Out Bag
This Reebow bug out bag is very durable and is double stitched since it is expected to carry heavy items. This is also stitched with heavy duty zippers and utility style cord pulls. This also has ventilated mesh padded back and shoulder strap. This breathable material is intended to reduce the heat build-up on your back. This also features a molle system so you can attach additional gears or pouches when needed. This is also multi-purpose as it can be used as a bug out bag, assault backpack, army backpack, laptop backpack and military tactical backpack. This can easily hold jackets, hoodies, sleeping bags and camping tents too.
Tactical Camo Bug Out Rucksack
This bug out racksack from Tactical Nation is made with 600D heavy duty polyester canvas fabric which is intended to be used in hash environments and still last for a long period of time. This is double stitched and has heavy duty zippers with adjustable straps for added comfort. This also has padded backing and straps so your shoulders will not hurt so easily. This can be used to carry firearms, military use, ammo, camping gears, hiking, school, the gym and more.
Wideway Military Bug Out Bag
This bug out bag from Wideway comes in two different colors, olive green and coyote. It also serves as a multi-purpose bag which is often used as a tactical backpack, day pack and assault pack as well. One of the reasons for its popularity is due to the material by which it is made. This bag is made with 1000D polyester PU and double stitching. This also has flawless construction with 4 major compartments. It also has outer pouches, zipper pockets, ventilated padded backs and internal dividers so you can fix your items as you wish. These makes sure that everything will fit when packing. It also has adjustable straps as well as mole webbing.
3V Gear Bug Out Bag with Molle and Hydration Compatibility
This multi-purpose bag is indeed perfect for outdoor lovers since it can easily be used not just as a bug out bag but it is also used as a rucksack pack, military pack, assault pack, tactical backpack and hunting and hiking packs. This has been designed so it can carry heavy weight while still making sure that the carrier is comfortable through its padded shoulder as well as the waist straps.